Novavax's new Covid vaccine is perfect for people scared of mRNA tech—but it

First of all, there is so much wrong with this (in my opinion) and im going to get into it.

Nobody is scared of mRNA-Tech. It’s is as novel as this “covid 19” shit is. It’s new. We don’t want NEW shit in our bodies if there are no studies, research or literal proof that this technology works.

So, yall create a solution (we give you that) to convince us that you are trying to eradicate this virus (which is now a disease cuz you call it Covid19 disease now )

Ok so you’re saying that it uses traditional protien based technology. Ok.

Do you see here how it says:

Okay…cool…WHAT MAKES THIS ANY DIFFERENT…

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Let’s continue cuz they got this shit all twisted.

First, lets figure out what this actually IS:

(source: Explained: What is recombinant protein vaccine - Times of India (indiatimes.com) )

(source Recombinant Protein Definition | Recombinant-Protein.com (biologicscorp.com) )

OF COURSE PEOPLE AREN’T BUYING INTO IT SWEETIE

Alicia Silverstone Sweatpants GIF by Paramount Movies

Novavax’s protein-based vaccine approval fails to boost stock as demand in U.S. for shots and boosters remains low (msn.com)

And here’s what gets me…
Massachusetts Institute of Technology: Microparticles could be used to deliver “self-boosting” vaccines – India Education | Latest Education News | Global Educational News | Recent Educational News (indiaeducationdiary.in)

Nobody asked for this.

We ask for fresh food, fresh water, and an honest medical industry. That’s all we ever asked for.

Here is the phase one data First-in-Human Trial of a SARS-CoV-2 Recombinant Spike Protein Nanoparticle Vaccine | medRxiv

Phase 2 data is here A Study Looking at the Effectiveness and Safety of a COVID-19 Vaccine in South African Adults - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov

Last but not least, this

(source: Medical breakthrough! Scientists develop new mechanism to inactivate Covid-19 virus, block entry into cells (msn.com) )

Its the “clumping the virions” for me.

Just like with everything else, we shall wait and see.

come on wtf GIF by REVOLT TV