Britney Spears References

First it was Princess Diana all the way up until the Kings Coronation. (Notice it’s kind of slowed down, up until the failed car accident with Harry and Meg…we’ll swing on back to that later)

Now, i’m noticing ANOTHER pattern.

im sexy dancing in the house i feel like britney spears

That is a bar that is being blown up. You know ima break this down right?

music video im a slave 4 u GIF

Cardi B References Britney Spears in New Latto Track (vulture.com)

The fact that they used the word “invoke” is very interesting. Mainly because the definiton of “invoke” is to

and the etymology of invoke is

or an invocation

Beyoncé Samples Britney Spears in Dazzling Renaissance Tour Opener (yahoo.com)

Well the little mermaid is out, and disney always associates GREEN with evil.

But know I was gonna add this on up here.

I said, 10 of Swords?

Reversed?

In tarot, the Ten of Swords reversed is a card that symbolizes the end of a difficult or challenging situation. When this card appears in a reading, it suggests that you are reaching the final stages of a painful experience or a period of struggle. The reversed position typically indicates that you are beginning to heal and recover from the ordeal.

The Ten of Swords reversed also represents the opportunity for renewal and transformation. It suggests that you have learned important lessons from the past and are ready to move forward with a fresh perspective. While there may still be some residual effects or healing to be done, the worst is behind you.

This card often encourages you to release any negative emotions or burdens that you have been carrying. It signifies a time of forgiveness, letting go, and embracing a more positive outlook on life. You have the chance to rise above the difficulties and embrace a new beginning.

Keep in mind that the interpretation of tarot cards can vary depending on the context of the reading and the surrounding cards. It is always best to consider the overall narrative and consult with a professional tarot reader for a more personalized and accurate interpretation.

When it comes to Britney it could suggest that she has gone through a period of intense struggle or hardship, but she is now moving towards healing and recovery. This card indicates that the worst is behind her and she may be reaching a turning point in her life.

I could symbolize her journey toward liberation, empowerment, and regaining control over her own life. It suggests that she has been through a difficult period of pain and betrayal, but she is now emerging stronger and ready to overcome those obstacles.

She would have to let go of any lingering negativity or burdens that have weighed her down in the past. It signifies a time of forgiveness, self-compassion, and moving forward with a renewed sense of purpose.

Now, as of recently

Britney Spears Will Allow Sons to Move to Hawaii with Kevin Federline (msn.com)

I honestly don’t think she would allow that, being that Kevin can still ask for child support until they are 23 years old as long as they are in school. (Mind you Kevin has like 6 kids) ironic…

Child Support in Hawaii - Doi/Luke - Family Lawyers in Honolulu, HI (islandlawyers.com)

Here are some more interesting connections

Which is interesting because she posted this recently

And then we have

Operation Snow White was a criminal conspiracy by the Church of Scientology during the 1970s to purge unfavorable records about Scientology and its founder, L. Ron Hubbard. This project included a series of infiltrations into and thefts from 136 government agencies, foreign embassies and consulates, as well as private organizations critical of Scientology worldwide.

Source: Conversation with Bing, 6/3/2023
(1) Operation Snow White - Wikipedia. Operation Snow White - Wikipedia.
(2) Operation Snow White | Religion Wiki | Fandom. Operation Snow White | Religion Wiki | Fandom.
(3) Operation Snow White | A 1970s criminal conspiracy by the Church of … Operation Snow White | A 1970s criminal conspiracy by the Church of Scientology | wikipedia – International Badass Activists.
(4) Why a Top U.S. Official Was Accused of Being a Soviet Spy … - HISTORY. Why a Top U.S. Official Was Accused of Being a Soviet Spy After Pearl Harbor | HISTORY.
(5) Burglaries and Lies Paved a Path to Prison - Los Angeles Times. Burglaries and Lies Paved a Path to Prison.

The End Reaction GIF by Freeform

But, in another breath,im like, Cardi and Beyonce BOTH used Britney Spears in their recent project but share no concerns of her bruised up and dancing??

Ohhh.

TOXIC = POISON

Rabbit Hole Treasure | Rabbit Hole Treasure | Everyone’s Favorite Minx💋 (tumblr.com)