[ARCHIVED] Tweets

Earlier today, I was called out for spreading misinformation in regards to a news article that came across my timeline on facebook today.

I read the comments. Each and every one. People who praised the visual article, others who were outraged by the caption and narrative captions in the video.

After explaining the purpose for the post, I archived it here.
Full discussion, as well as direct post URL and more.

Arrow GIF

Now, me archiving does not mean that I am DUCKING. I am simply bookmarking this to write a full public letter to facebook via my medium blog.

Now, 2016 article being passed off as RECENT Tragic toddler Poppy-Mai Barnard who “married” her hero dad and came second to ‘Boaty McBoatface’ dies - Mirror Online

Poppy-Mai Barnard, Girl Whose Name Came Second To Boaty McBoatface, Dies After Cancer Struggle | HuffPost UK News (huffingtonpost.co.uk)

Dad “Marries” His Terminally Ill Daughter So She Won’t Die Without Having Her Dream Wedding (yahoo.com)

Dad “Marries” His Terminally Ill Daughter So She Won’t Die Without Having Her Dream Wedding (yahoo.com)

Father ‘Marries’ His Terminally Ill Daughter To Fulfill Promise Of The ‘Wedding Of Her Dreams’! - Perez Hilton

RAF’s Andy Barnard ‘married’ daughter Poppy-Mai who had two days to live | Metro News

Like why on earth would you even word it that way.
“beautiful little bride”
“images show a father granting the final wish of his dying daughter…to marry her.”

Marvel Studios What GIF by Disney+